- US Patent #10,645,902
- Hydraulic telescoping arm is greaseable to allow 8″ of smooth adjustment while plowing
- 24″ of manual in and out arm adjustment to find the perfect setting for any skid steer
- Abrasion resistant (AR200) steel blade designed to remove 24″ of material with depths of 6 to 8 inches
- Plow angle infinitely adjusts from 5 to 60 degrees with 35 degrees of pitch adjustment
- Single pass removal of material capable at speeds in excess of 5 mph
- Flat faced couplers included
- Works with standard or high flow loaders
- Universal quick tach plate
1. PERFORMANCE – Cleans over 2X more stalls per hour = less labor cost and time that cows are displaced from their beds.
2. HYGIENIC – Scrapes cleaner and removes more contaminated bedding.
3. COST-EFFECTIVE – Quick ROI as plow has no moving parts to maintain and costs 2/3 less.